Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif announced Punjab Youth Internship Program, Through which 50,000 graduates (having 16 Years education) will get benefit.
Its not just but internees will get Rs.10,000 rupees also for complete internship duration which is three month.
After the end of the internship they will be places to Government Departments/Private Organizations based on their merit.
For further detail consult official website http://youth.punjab.gov.pk/
- Internees must have completed Sixteen Years of Education culmination in a degree from HEC recognized universities / Colleges.
- Clear & categorical preference shall be given to those who have passed out in the year 2011 onward.
- Age limit would be 30 years.
- Candidates must possess domicile of The Punjab Province.
- Must have valid CNIC.
The duration of the internship is 3 months. The internees are allowed to exit the program during this period, but they have to inform at least 15 days in advance. However, these interns will not receive the internship completion certificate or the stipend for the remaining period.
The interns will receive a monthly stipend of Rupees 10,000 during the internship. The internship is not an offer for any permanent employment.
Terms & Conditions:
- The internship is not an offer of an employment and it is no way associated with any future employment opportunity in that respective organization. The program only aims to provide training to the internees to enhance their professional capability and employability.
- The internees will be given a monthly stipend of Rs.10, 000 during the three month internship. No accommodation or travelling expenses will be provided during this internship.
- This is a full time internship program and the internees will be required to follow all the rules and regulations of the respective organization including timings and confidentiality requirements.
- The interns will have to attend a mandatory three day orientation program, which will be organized by the respective organization.
- The interns will be awarded internship completion certificates on successfully completing the program. These certificates will be based on formal performance evaluation and rating. The interns will be evaluated on attendance, performance on the job and other assignments, which may be assigned during the three month span of internship, by the respective organization.
- The internship is three months long. However, the Government reserves the right to terminate the internship of an internee at any stage.